Iran’s army chief says Israeli threats remain, state media say
Al Arabiya-Aug 4th2025/ Reuters
The commander-in-chief of Iran’s military, Amir Hatami, said on Sunday that threats from Israel persist, according to state media.
In June, Israel and the US launched strikes on Iranian nuclear facilities during the so-called 12-day war, in which Tehran retaliated against Israel with several barrages of missiles and drones.
For all the latest headlines follow our Google News channel online or via the app.
“A 1 percent threat must be perceived as a 100 percent threat. We should not underestimate the enemy and consider its threats as over,” Hatami said, according to the official IRNA news agency, adding that the Islamic Republic’s missile and drone power “remains standing and ready for operations.”
Last month, Israeli Minister of Defense Israel Katz warned that his country would strike Iran again if threatened.
Read more:
Iran condemns ‘malicious’ US sanctions targeting oil trade
Read more on original:


Egypt speaks with Iran after Tehran claims victory, and other Middle East developments
Iran’s president calls for end to war from ‘position of power’ as US ups pressure
Iran Mocks Trump’s Hormuz Claim by Calling California Its ‘New Territory’
Trump says no talks are taking place with Iran and none are scheduled
President Lashes Out at Ally as Deadline Passes Without Iran Deal
Inside Trump’s secret backchannel to Iran’s Revolutionary Guard