Head of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards warns protesters ‘today is the final day of unrest’
The Guardian – Oct 29th 2022
The head of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, Hossein Salami, told protesters on Saturday: ‘Do not come to the streets any more.’ His warning followed a bloody crackdown since nationwide protests began in September. Unrest has swept the country following the death of 22-year-old Mahsa Amini, who died in police custody. Salami’s statement suggests the Iranian regime will bring even tougher measures against protesters, despite hundreds of deaths so far
Read more on the original:


It may not feel like it, but hope is on the horizon: Trump, Netanyahu and Putin’s powers appear to be waning
China: ‘No point’ in continuing Iran war
Iran war live: Chinese vessels allowed to sail Hormuz as Trump meets Xi
Trump says no need for China’s help on Iran as shippers seek way through Hormuz
The Voter Guide for June 2026 Primary Election
US war on Iran has cost around $29bn, Pentagon says