Return to nuclear deal remains the best outcome for U.S., Iran, the world – Blinken
Reuters- August 1st 2022
UNITED NATIONS, Aug 1 (Reuters) – A return to the 2015 nuclear deal remains the best outcome for the United States, Iran and the world, U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said at global nonproliferation discussions at the United Nations on Monday.
Blinken also repeated a U.S. warning that North Korea is preparing to conduct its seventh nuclear test.
U.S. President Joe Biden said earlier that Washington was ready to outline a new nuclear arms deal with Russia and called on Moscow to demonstrate its ability to negotiate in good faith at the talks that began on Monday. read more
Reporting by Michelle Nichols and Simon Lewis; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama
Read more on the original:


Iran’s president calls for end to war from ‘position of power’ as US ups pressure
Iran Mocks Trump’s Hormuz Claim by Calling California Its ‘New Territory’
Trump says no talks are taking place with Iran and none are scheduled
President Lashes Out at Ally as Deadline Passes Without Iran Deal
Inside Trump’s secret backchannel to Iran’s Revolutionary Guard
Iranians Struggle to Afford Groceries as Trump Squeezes Economy